Rubber Accelerator MBTS (DM)
· Chemical name: Dibenzothiazole Disulfide
· Molecular formula: C14H8N2S4
· CAS NO: 120-78-5
· Gray-white granule with a little bitter, no poison, The density is 1.45-1.54. Soluble in chloroform, partly soluble in benzene, ethanol, CCl4 insoluble in gasoline, water and ethyl acetate. Good storage stability
Rubber Accelerator MBT (M)
· Chemical name: 2-Mercaptobenzothiazole
· Molecular Formula: C7H5NS2
· CAS NO: 149-30-4
· It is light yellow powder (granule) with a little osmyl and taste bitter. The density is 1.42-1.52 Soluble in ethyl acetate, ethanol, solution of NaOH and Na2CO3, insoluble in benzene, water and gasoline. Good storage stability. lower explosion limit is 21g/m3
Rubber Accelerator CBS (CZ)
· Chemical name: N-Cyclohexyl-2-benzothiazole sulfenamide
· Molecular formula: C13H16N2S2
· CAS NO: 95-33-0
· Gray-white powder (granule) with a little odor, no poison. The density is 1.31-1.34. Soluble in benzene, boluene, chloroform, CS2, CH2Cl, acetone, ethyl acetate, hardly soluble in alcohol, insoluble in water, gasoline, acid/alkali with lower concentration.
Rubber Vulcanizing Agent DTDM
· Chemical name: 4,4’-dithiodimorpholine
· Molecular formula: C8H16N2O2S2
· CAS NO: 103-34-4
· White acicular crystal (granule). The density is 1.32-1.38. Soluble in Benzene, CCl4, partly soluble in acetone, gasoline, insoluble in alcohol, diethyl ether, water. Decomposition meeting acid or alkali. Stabilization storage in room temperature. No poison but with high smell of fish. Sensitive to skin and peogaster.
Brief introduction about paint chemical industry
is added to your shopping cart.
Products of the same type